Fun Facts are a pinch of interest in life and they can be useful at the same time. In the boring daily routine and same methods and leaning process make life dull and sometimes they craving come from inside to know something we never knew. So fun facts can be food for the hunger of knowledge.
Sometimes we wonder sitting idle and suddenly thought pop-ups Like how many steps I have taken in my life? Or which one is the tiniest bone and where it is ? and how bee make the honey?
Some Fun Facts
Yes, the answer to all these types of crazy questions is fun facts. Here are some fun facts which are Fun to read. Now Sit back relax as well as start reading the best fun facts
- We all play Frisbee but who knows when and who invented this, Here is the answer in 1948 Fredrick Walter Morrison invented this unique Frisbee. The Original name of Frisbee was Pluto platter. Fredrick Walter died in 2010 and his family converted his ashes into the Frisbee interesting But peculiar
- Do you know how much saliva can you produce each day? Here is the answer an average human produces about between 1 to 2 liter each day which can be 730 liters per year. The average liters one produce in 70 years is about 51,100 liters. well it is more to fill a pond
- Do you know why movie trailers called trailers because they used to be shown after the Films? The issue was after watching the movie audience wouldn’t stop to watch trailers
- Can you believe an eagle can Catch a goat and kill it? Most Bizarre fact is an eagle can fly with it too
- Most of the time we wonder which food makes us gassy. here is the list you will be surprised to know very common food items making you Gassy. Foods like bell peppers, beans, Cabbage, dairy products, as well as cauliflower
- The dangerous snakes can help you in sensing earthquakes 75 miles away which is 121-kilo meter and 5 days before.
- Do you know the source of chocolate milk ? If you also believe it comes from brown cows then you are one of the 7% American
- Why kangaroo has big tail what if we pull its tail up what will happen. without its tail, it can hop because kangaroo uses its tail to balances its body
- Have you ever thought about life without Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter? Seems like no life. All these social media are banned in China.
- Why we always rely on text have you ever thought about it is because you don’t have to face the person. 95% of people comfortable saying things in the message rather speaking.
- Watch for making honey bees your enemy because they can remember the human face. Honey bees followed a car for 3 days because their mistress was inside the car.
- How about knowing that the 3% of Atlantic glaciers is Penguin Pee